Smoking is so harmful: Cigarette smoke contains 7,000 chemicals, it increases the risk of cancer and heart attack, know what happens when you quit smoking?
- If a chain smoker quits smoking, the risk of coronary disease and heart attack starts to decrease after one day.
- After 15 years the heart becomes like a normal person
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), cigarette smoke contains 7,000 types of chemicals. This chemical is the cause of many major diseases including heart attack, stroke, cancer. The lungs are most affected, so smoking is the cause of 9 out of 10 deaths from lung cancer. There is only one way to avoid this danger: quit smoking.
According to the Heart Foundation, if a person quits smoking, the risk of a second heart attack is reduced by 50%. The 6 Big Benefits of Quitting Cigarettes We can see with the naked eye. In addition, the 3D formula has been found to be effective for quitting cigarettes. No-Smoking Day was celebrated on March 10th. State Chairman of Indian Chest Society Maharashtra Dr. During a conversation with Bhaskar, Sanjeev Mehta explained the effects of quitting cigarettes on the body and how to quit smoking.
Quitting cigarettes causes these changes in the body:
Heart: The heartbeat becomes normal
If a chain smoker quits smoking, the risk of coronary disease and heart attack starts to decrease after one day. After 15 years the heart becomes like a normal person.
Skin: The skin becomes shiny
Cigarette smoking shows more age on the skin. As soon as you quit smoking, its effect starts to decrease. It becomes as shiny as before.
Waist: Reduces fat, improves sugar
Reduces fat around the waist. Reduces the risk of diabetes. If he already has diabetes, his blood sugar stays under control.
Mouth: Increases test ability
About 18 hours after quitting, the ability to smell and taste begins to increase. Over time, that is likely to change.
Lungs: Breathing becomes long and steady
Lung capacity increases 2 to 3 weeks after quitting. Shortness of breath goes away. The risk of lung cancer is almost halved after 10 years.
Eyes: Improves night vision
The damage to the eyes seems to decrease with the cessation of smoking. Improves eyesight. It seems to be more obvious, especially at night.
Use 3D formula to quit smoking:
1. Avoid delays: According to a research, the desire to smoke is fulfilled in 3 to 5 minutes. Excessive cravings occur on the first day of quitting, avoid at least 5 to 7 minutes whenever desired.
2. Distract: Distract from the idea of smoking. Take a walk or solve a crossword. Distractions can eliminate the idea of smoking cigarettes.
3. Drink water: Drink water to stop the urge to smoke. Water improves mental and physical health. Water quenches the negative effects of hydration by keeping the body hydrated.