Kids University summer camp in your mobile
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning abc, tracing letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All learning games for kids are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path.
Kids University contains 16 games:
1. Connect the dots
4. Recognize the sound
5. Play the xylophone
6. Shapes match
11. Bouncing numbered balls
12. Visual processing – find the sequence
13. Match math sign
14. Logic – count bricks in 3d space
16. Memory cards – remember order in which they appeared
Detailed explanation of each game:
1. Connect the dots: The child will learn to identify numbers. When the child succeeds in connecting all the dots a beautiful image is reveled. If the game is a little too hard, there is also a play button, which shows the next dot that needs to be taped.
2. Memory: The child will reveal two images at a time to find a match. This game has four different categories: Fruits, Vegetables, Animals and Numbers. You can also control the degree of difficulty: 2 pairs, 4 pairs, 6 pairs or 10 pairs.
3. Association: The child will learn to associate two items. For example, a flower and a butterfly.
4. Recognize the sound: The child will listen to a sound and pick the animal that makes that sound.
5. Play the xylophone: The child will tap the screen and play the xylophone.
6. Shapes match: The child will drag an image of the item and drop it on its silhouette. This game contains 3 categories: Animals, Fruits and Vegetables.
7. Alphabet: The child will have to pick the image that starts with the letter shown. Each alphabet letter has several images associated to it.
8. Counting: The child will learn to count. Difficulty can be set to < 5, < 10 or < 20. It’s possible to click on the balloons and hear a woman’s voice reading the balloon number.
9-10. Adding and Subtracting: Simple Arithmetic skills using visual aids. Difficulty can be set to < 5, < 10 or < 20.
11. Tap the bouncing balls, from lowest value to highest value.
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards, puzzles and mazes
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated cartoon characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
All our games are designed with love with beautiful graphics and sounds. We focus on getting the child involved and strive to get the perfect balance between fun and education.
Clever Kids University presents games and eBooks that have been recognized with awards from the Association of American Publishers and National Parenting Publications among other prestigious recognition.
The admission procedure is conducted online, and students may take admission on the basis of merit. In case of admission to M Phil courses, the candidates need to sit for an entrance examination conducted by the state. The university is a well-reputed one and offers a convenient campus life to its students.
Children’s University Courses
Children’s University offers postgraduate courses in a number of domains. In addition, it also provides M Phil programs, PG Diploma programs, Certificate Courses, as well as Ph.D. courses. Tabulated below is a detailed representation of the same.
Children’s University Admission
Admission is based on merit in the last qualifying examinations. In the case of M Phil courses, the admission shall be based on the marks and subsequent rank in an entrance examination held by the state. The application process is conducted online and students need to visit the official website of the university to apply to their preferred courses. Listed below are the steps that a candidate must follow in order to take admission to Children’s University:
Once done, the aspirant needs to select the courses they wish to apply for and check if they match all the requirements.
The candidate needs to fill in the application form with accurate details and upload the required documents, such as scanned signatures, photographs, results of past qualifying examinations, and so on.
It is advised to check if any of the documents need to be attested before submission.
After the form is filled in and submitted, the candidate should download it and get a print out for future reference.
The payment can be done online or offline methods. In the case of the latter, the candidate needs to submit the fees with the help of a demand draft
The candidate needs to download the payment receipt and keep it for further reference.
The candidate needs to visit the official website of Children’s University and click on the Admissions Section and log in as new users.