The Digital Voter ID Card is a non-editable secure portable document format (PDF) version of EPIC for download at https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/, or https: //nvsp.in.e-EPIC And there will be a secure QR code with image and demographics such as serial your number, part number, etc. The new e-version of the Voter ID digital card is non-editable and can be new saved in features such as digital locker and can be printed in PDF Format.
The Election new Commission of India will formally new card launch the e-EPIC Electronic Electoral Photo your Identity Card program on January 25, National Voters’ Day. Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch download digital voter ID card an electronic new version of the your voter ID card on Monday, which can be downloaded on a mobile phone or personal computer.
The e-EPIC initiative will be launched in two phases. In the first phase of January 25 to 31, all new voters id digital who have new applied for the voter-ID card and registered their mobile numbers in Form-6 will be able to download the e-EPIC only by authenticating their mobile number. Mobile numbers must be unique and not first registered in ECI voter list.
The second phase will start from 1 February. It will be open to general voters. The ECI official said that all those who have given their mobile numbers (link one) can download their e-EPIC.
The e-elector photo and identity card is a non-editable digital new version of the electoral photo identity card and can be saved in digital locker-like features and printed in PDF format, according to a PTI report by Election Commission officials.
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch the e-EPIC new program and distribute e-EPIC and electoral photo and identity cards to five new voters,” a commission statement said on Sunday.
In a statement, the government said it takes time to print the physical card and reach the voter, and the idea is to provide faster delivery and easier access to the document.
ABOUT VOTER HELPLINE APP :
Taking forward its continued efforts to build an active democratic citizenship in the country, the Election Commission of India has designed a mobile application to develop a culture of AVD electoral preoccupation and make informed and ethical voting decisions among the citizens of the country. Has taken a new initiative. The aim of the app is to provide a single point of service and information to voters across the country. App provides following facilities to Indian voters.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
IMPORTANT LINKS :
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR E-EPIC?
- All general Voters with verified EPIC
- Those freshers who registered between 25th to 31st Jan 2021
- Summary revision 2020
- 1st Feb 2021 onwards: All General electors
If you do not have an account, create an account through your mobile number or email ID.
If you already have an account, log in and click on Download e-EPIC option.
The download facility will be available on January 25 from 11.14 am.
Other identity proofs such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license are already available in digital format. This will be the first time Special summary revision during 2020 that the government will issue a voter ID card in digital format.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR E-EPIC?
- All general voters with EPIC valid
- 25 to 31 January 2021: All new voters registered
- Special summary revision during 2020
- Later on 1 February 2021: All general elections
- It will be a non-editable secure portable document format (PDF) version of EPIC (approximately 250 KB) that can be downloaded on mobile or on a computer as self-printable. A voter can thus store a card on their mobile, upload it to Digi Locker or print it and
- Laminate it yourself. This is in addition to the PVC EPIC being issued for fresh registration.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR VOTER ID CARD ONLINE?
- Visit the official election website
- Click on “Apply online for registration of new voter ID card” Form 6 which will give you the option to apply as a new voter.
- After proceeding as a new user, you will be asked to enter basic details like your name, age and gender.
- Please note that you will be asked to enter your residential your address, and marital status.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the details of two people who will pledge for you. You will be asked to enter their yore personal information and your voter ID details.
- Once you complete all the above steps, you will be asked to attach all supporting documents such as your identity proof and proof of address to complete the nomination process.
- Then you will get an application number on your phone and registered email id.
- You can use your application number to check the voter ID card.
- Once it is uploaded into the website, you can click on the “Download” button to get a copy of your newly generated election card.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD E-EPIC?
- Register / Login on Voter Portal
- Click on Download e-EPIC from menu navigation.
- Enter EPIC Number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent to the your registered mobile number if the mobile number is registered with Eroll