download Trucaller Guardian App for safety
Exploring new places, walking home alone, meeting someone you don’t know, taking a late night cab ride – these are some things that can make us feel unsafe, especially for women. In 2021, we all have phones, and now that can be our line of defense.
By choosing trusted people as your Guardians, and allowing them to see where you are, you can have peace of mind, and protection in case anything goes wrong.
• Invite your friends & family to be your Guardians. Choose the people you trust to see your location when needed.
• Share your GPS location privately. Only your Guardians will be able to see where you are and check on your safety.
• Setup forever sharing. You can choose to share your location permanently to certain trusted people.
• Notify your Guardians immediately when you are feeling unsafe, using the I need help feature
• Battery life, network strength and phone status can also be shared. This can be vital information for your Guardians and your safety.
Caller Identification app Truecaller has announced a new app called Guardian. It is Truecaller’s second app. Guardian is a personal safety app that where users can add their family, friends, and even authorities. It comes with various features that help you contact your family, friends, and emergency authorities. You can share your location with the selected Guardians in case of an emergency by tapping on the “Emergency” button. You can also choose to accept help from “Community Guardians” who will get your location after you tap the emergency button. The sign-in process is quite simple for Truecaller users with a single tap. Let’s take look at the Guardian app launched today.
Truecaller launches new safety app called Guardian for Android and iOS users
Truecaller has launched a new app called Guardian in India and other international markets. The app is available for a free download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. All features of Truecaller Guardian are free to use and do not feature ads or a premium tier.