Here you can check if your Aadhaar or Aadhaar submitted to you is a genuine one or not. Resident’s are using this service to verify the identity of their workers.
- First go to www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ in the ‘Aadhaar Services’ section of the ‘My Aadhaar’ segment.
- Now when a new page opens, enter your Aadhaar number and security code and click on ‘Verify’.
- Then if the 12 digit number you entered is the Aadhaar number and is not deactivated then your Aadhaar number will be seen on the status website as active and operational.
- This will let you know if the support you have been given is supportive or not.
Verification can also be done from the Aadhaar app
Appropriate information is available on the UIDAI website
What is Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC? Open or Close
It is a secure sharable document which can be used by any Aadhaar number holder for offline verification of Identification..
A resident desirous of using this facility shall generate his/her digitally signed Aadhaar details by accessing UIDAI resident portal. The details will contain Name, Address, Photo, Gender, DOB, hash of registered Mobile Number, hash of registered Email Address and reference id which contains last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number followed by time stamp in a digitally signed XML. It will provide Offline Aadhaar Verification facility to service providers/Offline Verification Seeking Entity (OVSE) without the need to collect or store Aadhaar number.