share Vaccination Photos Contest On mygov.in
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
Why is this medication prescribed?
Remdesivir injection is used to treat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19 infection) caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus in hospitalized adults and children 12 years of age and older who weigh at least 88 pounds (40 kg). Remdesivir is in a class of medications called antivirals. It works by stopping the virus from spreading in the body
How should this medicine be used?
Remdesivir comes as a solution (liquid) and as a powder to be mixed with liquid and infused (injected slowly) into a vein over 30 to 120 minutes by a doctor or nurse in a hospital. It is usually given once daily for 5 to 10 days. The length of your treatment depends on how well your body responds to the medication.
Remdesivir injection may cause serious reactions during and after the infusion of the medication. A doctor or nurse will monitor you carefully while you are receiving the medication. Tell your doctor or nurse immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms during or after the infusion: chills or shivering; nausea; vomiting; sweating; dizziness upon standing up; rash; wheezing or shortness of breath; abnormally fast or slow heartbeat; or swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, or eyes. Your doctor may need to slow down your infusion or stop your treatment if you experience these side effects.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
This Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
1) Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization:
ORDER OF NIGHT CURFEW STATE