Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Gujarat Last Date 2022-23
Solar Rooftop Yojana Gujarat Last Date 2022-23 : In a major initiative, Govt.. of India, under the National Solar Mission has set a target of 1,00,000 MW power generation through solar energy in the country including 40,000 MW to be contributed through solar rooftops in various sectors. solar subsidy in up 2022 | solar rooftop price list | government solar panel scheme 2022 | solar rooftop calculator.
Solar Rooftop System Cost in Gujarat – Latest News
Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Benefits
- 30% Subsidy For Installation Of Solar Panels By Government Of India
- Up To Rs. 10,000/Kw Subsidy By The Gujarat Government
- Reduced / Zero Electricity Bill: Generated Solar Electricity Will Be Adjusted Against Electricity Provided By Discom
Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Objectives
- To Promote Use Of Solar Energy
- To Reduce Pollution
- To Save Energy
Eligibility / Who Can Apply For Solar Rooftop Subsidy?
- The Solar System Is Installed Within The Premises Of The Service Connection, Either On The Roof Or On The Ground.
- The Solar System Is Of The Ownership Of The Consumer.
- The Premises Of The Solar Installation Is Of The Ownership Of The Consumer Of The Discom Or Is In The Legal Possession Of The Consumer.
- Solar Cells And Solar Modules Deployed In The Solar Rooftop System Shall Be Manufactured In India. I.E. Solar Cells And/Or Modules Of Non-Indian Origin Shall Not Be Eligible For Subsidy Under This Scheme.
- Only New Plant And Machinery Shall Be Allowed For Installation And Shall Not Be Shifted Anywhere Else.
- Solar System Commissioning Report Signed By Vendor, Beneficiary, And Discom Officer
- Bill/Certificate Of Payment From Vendor For The Rooftop Solar System Setup
- Setup More Than 10kw: Certificate For Charging Permission By Cei
- Setup Less Than 10kw: Certificate Of Electrical Supervisor Or Contractor
- Joint Installation Report Which Provides About The Installation Signed By Beneficiary And Empaneled Vendor
- Note: Vendor Will Provide Most Of These Documents, You Need To Sign In. Vendor Only Need To Submit It To The Geda For Getting Subsidy. Applicant Just Need To Fill In The Form And Provider Signatures.
Gujarat Solar Rooftop Yojana Application Form & How To Apply?
- The Application For The Subsidy And Installation Of Rooftop Solar Pv System Can Be Done At The Geda Selected Vendors Only
- These Vendors Has Application Forms And The Application Can Be Done With Them Only
- Click Here For Authorised Solar Agency List To The Find List Of Geda Empaneled Vendors For Solar Rooftop Project
- Note: The Official List Of Approved Vendors Is Always Made Available On The Official Website Of Geda. Always Make Sure That These Vendors Only Can Provide The Government Subsidy
- Fill In The Form, Provide Other Documents Along With Signatures
- Returns The Duly Filled Form To The Vendor
- Make Sure That Your Make Payment Only For The Subsidized Amount And Not Full Amount
- For Maintenance Of The Solar Installation, The Vendor And Beneficiaries Need To Make An Agreement Of The Rs. 50 Stamp Paper
- The infographic below provides additional information on Surya Gujarat. For more information